Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Getting Started with Hutch

If you have already been using Hutch, there is nothing you need to do. Just sign in and use Hutch like normal.

If you are new to Hutch, follow the instructions below to open your Hutch Account.

Go to https://htch.us/register and register a new account. 

Bookmark Hutch for future access. 
To do this, go to https://htch.us/. On a mobile device (phones and tablets), you can add Hutch to your Home Screen. If you need instructions for adding to your home screen, here's an explanation for most popular devices.

Getting Started
Start using Hutch by selecting your user settings.  Click on the settings icon in the top right. Click "Settings"

Under settings, you can select your units, breed schedule chain of events, pedigree generations, and enter your Rabbitry information and logo to appear on Pedigrees.

For information about these settings, click here.

Add Breeders
Once you have your basic settings done, you can add Breeder Rabbits. Go to the menu (on mobile, tap the menu icon on the left green bar) and click/tap "Breeders"

Start by adding a new breeder, and once you have a few of your bucks and does in the system, you can add current litters, schedule breeds and other tasks.

Dashboard
The Dashboard is the home page for Hutch.  From here, you can add a breed chain (Breed) to a buck/doe, report a birth in an existing chain (Birth), enter weights for litters (Weigh), and record a butcher event (Butcher).
Below these quick tasks is the schedule, where your tasks are displayed, as well as a weekly outlook for upcoming tasks.

Help Us Make Hutch Better
This is a bare bones implementation designed to get feedback on basic functionality.  Explore the different areas of Hutch. Most things should be self explanatory, but if you can't figure out how to do something, please let us know.

If you would like to see something that isn't yet in Hutch, please start a topic here and describe the feature.

Because Hutch is in test mode, some things may not work correctly.  If you encounter a bug, we want to know! Please share a bug here and give as much detail as you can, so that we can recreate it and fix it.

Thanks for helping us make Hutch better!

Comments

• I do not have a settings icon
  • I am running a fire he tablet and using google
  • Try clearing the cache on your browser and reloading. If you still can't see the icon, we will have to investigate further for your specific device.
  • I do not have a settings icon either
  • what device are you on?
  • No, clearing the cache and restarting did not work
  • I created a new bug report for this issue, let's discuss it there: http://support.barntrax.com/index.php?p=/discussion/120/missing-settings-icon
  • The settings icon is upper left not upper right as in the directions of getting started
  • could you post to this bug report with your device and browser: http://support.barntrax.com/index.php?p=/discussion/120/missing-settings-icon
  • I have a IPhone is there a app?
  • tfochsaz said:
    I have a IPhone is there a app?
    We don't have a native app, but the system works just like an app. Add it to your home screen, and you will be able to use it like any other app.
  • But we have a serious problem here; Hutch is an application that is being adopted worldwide; i am actually spreading it to fellow rabbit farmers in Uganda; but its becoming difficult using it when the expenses and incomes can only be in dollars; i beg that you urgently create an option where someone chooses his home currency under settings; because here in Uganda; the exchange rate keeps on changing and that disorganizes us. Actually i commented about the same issue before i bought the premium version of $40; but on subscribing, i was disappointed to find that nothing was done about it
  • edited August 2016
    But we have a serious problem here; Hutch is an application that is being adopted worldwide; i am actually spreading it to fellow rabbit farmers in Uganda; but its becoming difficult using it when the expenses and incomes can only be in dollars; i beg that you urgently create an option where someone chooses his home currency under settings; because here in Uganda; the exchange rate keeps on changing and that disorganizes us. Actually i commented about the same issue before i bought the premium version of $40; but on subscribing, i was disappointed to find that nothing was done about it
    Just enter the amount in your local currency, it doesn't matter that the sign is a dollar sign, you can use any currency you want.  As long as you always enter in the same currency, it's just a currency sign. 
  • But we have a serious problem here; Hutch is an application that is being adopted worldwide; i am actually spreading it to fellow rabbit farmers in Uganda; but its becoming difficult using it when the expenses and incomes can only be in dollars; i beg that you urgently create an option where someone chooses his home currency under settings; because here in Uganda; the exchange rate keeps on changing and that disorganizes us. Actually i commented about the same issue before i bought the premium version of $40; but on subscribing, i was disappointed to find that nothing was done about it
    We have made currency settings now.
This discussion has been closed.