Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to Expect

What is a Beta Program?
Beta programs are a way for developers to test functionality before scaling to a larger audience. Beta users (you) test functionality and then report bugs, feedback, or desired features about that functionality. Developers then use that information to make the system better. By working together, developers and users can fine tune and improve software considerably.

You may encounter something that doesn't work!
Software at this stage is still rough around the edges. Bugs will occur and we will address them. It is important when finding a bug to report it to the forum. When reporting a bug, try and give as much detail as possible so that we can recreate the issue.

We need to hear from you.
Without your feedback, the Beta Program fails to advance. Posting on this forum is an important part of the process, so please let us know how we can make Hutch better.

Start simple, improve over time.
To provide the features we need, we will be rolling out Hutch in phases. The first phase is basic functionality: the Breeder Manager, Litter Manager, and Schedule. Phase 2 will be Pedigrees, Reports, and Rabbitry Costs/Accounting. At each phase, we need Beta Users to test the functionality and report to the forum.

Data may be lost
Although we will strive to protect your data and backup regularly, due to the nature of development, some data loss may occur. We will do everything within our power to restore data in case of loss.

Try Everything!
We need you to really test drive Hutch. Try and use the features to their full capacity and make them break, if possible. Then, come to the forum and tell us how you did it!

Your data is private.
Hutch won't store personal information beyond your name and email address, and we will not share any information with anyone outside our development team.

Leave a Testimonial
Before the Beta Program ends, all Beta Testers must leave a testimonial. If you don't mind us sharing your testimonials, include a photo and let us know it's ok to share.

Comments

• I am so excited to help with the program so that it will be a full program that breeders need and what they want.
    Thank you for this opportunity.
  • Thanks for picking me !
  • I'm excited to be a part of this
  • Hey!  Thanks for the add!  Quick question- is this set up as a rabbits only thing?  i also have cavy and hedgehogs I would like to use this for...the gestation period for hedgehog kind of fits, its 35 days...guinea pigs tho- is 65-72....
  • you can change the gestation of the tasks in user settings, but right now, we have it set up for only one type of animal. We will definitely be building different animal versions in the future, as well as a general "all animal" version.
  • I can't wait to check EVERYTHING out.
  • Very excited to check it out!
  • Hutch said:
    you can change the gestation of the tasks in user settings, but right now, we have it set up for only one type of animal. We will definitely be building different animal versions in the future, as well as a general "all animal" version.
    I was thinking of trying to use this for goats too XD