Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pedigrees

Just a few thoughts and ideas for pedigrees.

I think it would be nice to have a separate space to input the rabbitry prefix for the rabbit instead of having to add it in the name space.  I want to see the rabbitry prefix and the rabbit's name on the pedigrees.  But it would be nice to just have the rabbit's name show up in the "Breeders" category.

Also it would be great to have a space for number of show Legs obtained, Registration# and Grand Champion#
I realize this info can be added in the notes area, but it would be nice to have a designated area for each as they are important for show rabbits.

It would also be nice to have some pedigree appearance/arrangement options to chose from for when you print them.
Examples:
-Lines or filled in boxes
-Color of Boxes (White, all grey, or light pink for does/light blue for bucks)
-Arrangement of information
There is a pedigree format that I like a lot. It is clear, simple, easy to read, and it has all the info that you need to know on it. I could email you a sample blank to show you what it looks like.

You are doing a great job with this program!

Comments

• We are currently working on improving the Breeders and pedigrees, and one of the main things will be adding more fields to pedigrees for Legs, Reg #, etc.

The layout/template option is a good idea, we will definitely add that.

Please email us the pedigree layout you like, and we'll see what it will take to include it.