Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some thoughts

So let me start with, I absolutely love Hutch.  I am one of those people that understand visuals better than lines of dull text. This program is laid out in such a nice and organized way that it really works well for me! I purchased the forever plan because of this. Though I am now wondering, do you ever foresee this program ending? (and if so would there be a way to make sure that everyone could get their information saved.) I understand that there is a cost to keep a website going. As well as to pay those that have dedicated much time to work on this program.  And you have been very generous with your pricing and referral program.

I hope that this program continues to expand and grow.

Comments

• Though I am now wondering, do you ever foresee this program ending? (and if so would there be a way to make sure that everyone could get their information saved.)
    We don't foresee it ending, but if that came about for one reason or another, we would enable everyone to download their data.

Thanks for the support!