Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adding weights

Hi,

I saw other threads about weight issues but they aren't the issue I'm having (I don't think).

I added weights for my litter (there's only one right now) a week or so ago. It was a little bit weird initially because I was trying to add the info under "weight performance" but it didn't add that info to the kits so I went and added the info to the kits directly under litters. I thought maybe I needed to get the kits set up so that the weigh function would work.

Today I weighed the kits again and used the weigh performance function and put weights in for kits 1-6. After each kit I hit "save" then did the next. I just went and looked at the kits but the new weights are not reflected and I can not see the new weights? When I go to the weigh performance area I only see the kits I haven't weighed yet... 

Am I missing something or is this a bug? It seems to me that any info I put about a rabbit in one place should be reflected in their "profile".

TIA

Comments

• edited July 2016
    the Weight function is for weighing a whole litter at once. So, if you don't fill out the weights for everyone in the litter at the same time with that, it won't save them.

I'll talk to the team about changing this, but the issue becomes that if you don't enter all the weights, then some kits will be left behind, and the reports will be off because of it.
  • Hmm. Ok... The two I'm hoping to keep I don't really care about their weights but I guess for now I can weigh them all at once. For reports I really only care about their weights at butcher time anyway.

What about weighing when butchering? I butchered just one of the kits the other day and it shows as butchered via the icon next to it's name but the weight I added during butcher didn't show up so I had to manually change the weight under that kit.
  • I also encountered an issue with the weigh all as well so maybe not just you. I added weights for everyone and some weights we counted twice and others didn't show up at all.
  • I also encountered an issue with the weigh all as well so maybe not just you. I added weights for everyone and some weights we counted twice and others didn't show up at all.
    When did that happen? Has it happened recently? More than once?