Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Breeding Plans

I have one rabbit that delivers consistently at 32-33 days, not the usual 28-30. However, I would have to go through and change every single task in a schedule to accommodate this. A feature where you can select the expected number of days of a given rabbit's gestation would be great. Also, the tasks in general are quite clunky and confusing. They are hard to manage. A feature possible on each doe's profile where you can enter the expected gestation would be ideal, so that the information can automatically be used by the system.

Comments

• The Breed plans accommodate longer gestation when you report a birth. When you set a breed plan for that doe, she will be due at the normal time you set, but you can report her kindle/litter birth a few days later, and any tasks in the breed plan after that date will shift.

Have a gestation for each doe is a good feature, and we will definitely include that in the future.
  • Hutch said:
    The Breed plans accommodate longer gestation when you report a birth. When you set a breed plan for that doe, she will be due at the normal time you set, but you can report her kindle/litter birth a few days later, and any tasks in the breed plan after that date will shift.

Have a gestation for each doe is a good feature, and we will definitely include that in the future.

Okay great, thanks! I didn't know just reporting a birth would shift everything.
  • it shifts everything that is in the breed plan after the kindle date.