Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diet

It'd be great if you could add a diet feature. Something along the lines of who eats how much of what on what days, etc. Something that would print out into a nice chart would be awesome as well. 

Comments

• It'd be great if you could add a diet feature. Something along the lines of who eats how much of what on what days, etc. Something that would print out into a nice chart would be awesome as well. 
    Yes, we've talked about this. Not only record what you feed everyone every day, but also recommend feed based on their state/growth rate.

It's an excellent feature we definitely need.
  • I didn't even think of recommended feed based on growth and such, but THAT is a fabulous idea as well. I had no idea how much I wanted that until you mentioned it!
  • I didn't even think of recommended feed based on growth and such, but THAT is a fabulous idea as well. I had no idea how much I wanted that until you mentioned it!
    I know, right?! There are a lot of features that I just go: I WANT THAT!
  • This would be  an amazing feature.... I'm always worried I'm feeding my rabbits incorrectly  and a little guide would be helpful