The Beta phase of Hutch is coming to a close this week, and it has been an wonderful success! With the help of our awesome community of users, we've brought Hutch from a bare-bones system to a functional rabbit app.
Over the past few months, we've developed dozens of features, and fixed over 150 bugs. We've become the Internet's fastest growing rabbit platform, and we see a bright future for the Hutch community.
To continue developing Hutch, we need to start raising funds for development. We will therefore
be releasing Hutch to the public this week with subscription plans for
What does this mean for Beta Users?
Beta users will have until June 6, 2016
to upgrade to a plan without any disruption in service. Beta users will receive a 20% discount
on subscriptions. You must upgrade before June 6, 2016 to get the discount and avoid any interruption in your Hutch account.
If you can't upgrade before June 6, don't worry, your information will be saved, but you won't be able to manage your Hutch account until you upgrade.
IMPORTANT: None of your records or data will be lost!
Basic - $20/yr ($16 with Beta Discount)
Premium - $40/yr ($32 with Beta Discount)
- Breeder Manager
- Litter Manager
- Basic Features
- Weekly Digest
Tell Your Friends
Anyone that signs up for Hutch prior to June 1, 2016, will get the Beta discount. So, let your friends know that they need to hurry to receive the discount.
We will roll out a referral program in a few weeks that will have a retroactive function, so you will get credit for referring friends to Hutch.
Just give them this link: http://barntrax.com
As you know, Hutch is under constant development, and entering the public phase will allow us to develop more features in less time. Here are the features we have planned for the next few weeks (these are in no particular order):
- Referral system - get credit for signing up your friends
- Documentation, video tutorials, and a wizard for getting started
- Show tracker and planner
- Medical manager
- Interface improvements - search, infinite scroll, click to edit, share
to socials, and more
- Imports from Evans, Global Pedigree, Kintracks, Excel, and more
- Export your data for backups
- Offline capabilities
- Track failed breedings, rebreed function, mark for cull
- Schedule improvements - view past, customize timelines, snap events to
work day, and more
- Breeder enhancements - juniors (remind when to breed), quarantine,
categories, breeder weights, butcher, and more
- Advanced and customizable reports
- Support for Internet Explorer
- Integrated Support Forum - discussions right in the app itself
- And much more, depending on user requests!
And as always, we will be addressing bugs along the way. The list above will certainly grow as we get more users.
The plan is to get these main features developed so that we can roll out a native app for mobiles within a few months.
We Need Your Help!
To achieve all this requires funds and an active community. We've gotten as far as our initial funding allowed, and we've met the development and membership goals of Hutch Beta. But, we still have a lot to do, so we need everyone to upgrade soon and sign up as many friends as possible.
Remember these important dates:
SHARE THIS URL: http://barntrax.com
- June 1 is the deadline for receiving the Beta Discount.
- June 6 is the deadline for upgrading to a subscription plan without any interruption of your Hutch account.