Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Program Closing, Public Release this week

The Beta phase of Hutch is coming to a close this week, and it has been an wonderful success! With the help of our awesome community of users, we've brought Hutch from a bare-bones system to a functional rabbit app.

Over the past few months, we've developed dozens of features, and fixed over 150 bugs. We've become the Internet's fastest growing rabbit platform, and we see a bright future for the Hutch community.

To continue developing Hutch, we need to start raising funds for development. We will therefore be releasing Hutch to the public this week with subscription plans for use.

CLICK HERE TO UPGRADE

What does this mean for Beta Users?

Beta users will have until June 6, 2016 to upgrade to a plan without any disruption in service. Beta users will receive a 20% discount on subscriptions. 

You must upgrade before June 6, 2016 to get the discount and avoid any interruption in your Hutch account.

If you can't upgrade before June 6, don't worry, your information will be saved, but you won't be able to manage your Hutch account until you upgrade.

IMPORTANT: None of your records or data will be lost!

Subscription Plans:

Basic - $20/yr ($16 with Beta Discount)
  • Breeder Manager
  • Litter Manager
  • Schedule
  • Pedigrees
Premium - $40/yr ($32 with Beta Discount)
  • Basic Features
  • Ledger
  • Reports
  • Weekly Digest

CLICK HERE TO UPGRADE

Tell Your Friends

Anyone that signs up for Hutch prior to June 1, 2016, will get the Beta discount. So, let your friends know that they need to hurry to receive the discount.

We will roll out a referral program in a few weeks that will have a retroactive function, so you will get credit for referring friends to Hutch.

Just give them this link: http://barntrax.com

Moving Forward

As you know, Hutch is under constant development, and entering the public phase will allow us to develop more features in less time.  Here are the features we have planned for the next few weeks (these are in no particular order):
  • Referral system - get credit for signing up your friends
  • Documentation, video tutorials, and a wizard for getting started
  • Show tracker and planner
  • Medical manager
  • Interface improvements - search, infinite scroll, click to edit, share to socials, and more
  • Imports from Evans, Global Pedigree, Kintracks, Excel, and more
  • Export your data for backups
  • Offline capabilities
  • Track failed breedings, rebreed function, mark for cull
  • Schedule improvements - view past, customize timelines, snap events to work day, and more
  • Breeder enhancements - juniors (remind when to breed), quarantine, categories, breeder weights, butcher, and more
  • Advanced and customizable reports
  • Support for Internet Explorer
  • Integrated Support Forum - discussions right in the app itself
  • And much more, depending on user requests!

And as always, we will be addressing bugs along the way. The list above will certainly grow as we get more users.

The plan is to get these main features developed so that we can roll out a native app for mobiles within a few months.

We Need Your Help!

To achieve all this requires funds and an active community.  We've gotten as far as our initial funding allowed, and we've met the development and membership goals of Hutch Beta. But, we still have a lot to do, so we need everyone to upgrade soon and sign up as many friends as possible.

Remember these important dates:
  • June 1 is the deadline for receiving the Beta Discount.
  • June 6 is the deadline for upgrading to a subscription plan without any interruption of your Hutch account.
SHARE THIS URL: http://barntrax.com

CLICK HERE TO UPGRADE

Comments

• how would i upgrade and is the beta discount only for the one payment? 
  • Upgrade is not ready, but should be live tomorrow in your Hutch Account.

The beta discount is lifetime.
  • This is awesome also Id like to see a PDF or Print mode for sharing peds with people who buy my stock as breeders
  • Is it June 1st or 6th for last day of getting beta discount?

You must upgrade before June 6, 2016 to get the discount and avoid any interruption in your Hutch account.

Remember these important dates:
    June 1 is the deadline for receiving the Beta Discount.
    June 6 is the deadline for upgrading to a subscription plan without any interruption of your Hutch account.
  • Also if we choose the basic now and say next year go premium will we still be getting the beta discount?
  • This is awesome also Id like to see a PDF or Print mode for sharing peds with people who buy my stock as breeders
    PDF is already available in the pedigrees, just click the generate pdf button:

• I am still not seeing how to upgrade.  Is it ready yet?  I don't want to miss it.
  • Is it June 1st or 6th for last day of getting beta discount?

It's June 6.  You have to be a member by June 1 to be eligible, but you have to upgrade by June 6 to get it.  since you are already a member, June 6 is your date.

Also if we choose the basic now and say next year go premium will we still be getting the beta discount?

Yes, the beta discount is a lifetime coupon applied to your account. 
  • agarrett said:
    I am still not seeing how to upgrade.  Is it ready yet?  I don't want to miss it.
    no, not ready, yet, we should have the payment form up later today, and we will send you an email when it is ready
  • Still no way to record a failed breeding or lost litter.
  • Still no way to record a failed breeding or lost litter.
    When you report a birth, you can mark a breeding as missed/failed.

For losing a litter, you archive them, mark kits died.
  • This is the best rabbit breeding app, thanks so much guys, its too good, i have been using Evans but this one is so good, especially that it works even on my phone, so i can be anle to monitor my farm without even my PC;

But one challenge i am facing is that when i am recording a Birth, there is this box for "Select Plan", it has failed to work, i dont know what it means, and which kind of plan, how do i insert the plan?

Then another thing is that, an option is required which can help me record the "breeder" that has dead, for the kits, the option is there, but for the breeders its not there;

Then i am suggesting that you put an option on currency, because now for me i am in Uganda, and the exchange rate keeps changing, so it becomes tricky to record in US dollars, i suggest you put an option, where someone chooses the currency of his country, for better financial management.

Then, if possible, bar codes can created for each and every breeder and then the kits.

And if possible, an offline version will also be good, such that in case someone is in a place where he cant access internet, he can still track his farm proceedings.

Then, let the printing option not be just for the pedigree, but also for all breeders in the farm, for financial records, for breeding records, for litter records, and even for daily schedules, such that when i am leaving the farm, i just leave the farm worker with a print out;

Lastly, i suggest, a receipt generation option be created, when a farmer sells the rabbits; such that whenever the person sells, a receipt is generated that can be printed out and given to the customer.

Otherwise thanks so much; its a great application, we can make it the best ever; will definetely upgrade before 6th June.

Thanks so much

• But one challenge i am facing is that when i am recording a Birth, there is this box for "Select Plan", it has failed to work, i dont know what it means, and which kind of plan, how do i insert the plan?

Plans refer to Breed Plans.  So, if you click on the Breed button to Schedule a breed, then Report a Birth, you select a Plan for that breed, and then it schedules everything you need for that litter (weigh dates, butcher date, etc).

Then another thing is that, an option is required which can help me record the "breeder" that has dead, for the kits, the option is there, but for the breeders its not there;

Yes, we will be adding this in the coming weeks.

Then i am suggesting that you put an option on currency, because now for me i am in Uganda, and the exchange rate keeps changing, so it becomes tricky to record in US dollars, i suggest you put an option, where someone chooses the currency of his country, for better financial management.
    This is a great suggestion, we will definitely do this.

And if possible, an offline version will also be good, such that in case someone is in a place where he cant access internet, he can still track his farm proceedings.

Then, let the printing option not be just for the pedigree, but also for all breeders in the farm, for financial records, for breeding records, for litter records, and even for daily schedules, such that when i am leaving the farm, i just leave the farm worker with a print out;

Lastly, i suggest, a receipt generation option be created, when a farmer sells the rabbits; such that whenever the person sells, a receipt is generated that can be printed out and given to the customer.

Offline is coming, we are working on that, now.

For printing and receipts, yes, we can do that, we will look into what it will take.

Thanks for the support, with your help, we will continue to make Hutch better!

• Thank you for this program! Can't wait for the other livestock programs to come out (if you are still looking into doing that)!
  • cuocrach said:
    Thank you for this program! Can't wait for the other livestock programs to come out (if you are still looking into doing that)!
    we are definitely doing that! what other livestock program would you like to see first?
  • Rabbits and chickens are my 2 main livestock. I will probably be dabbling in goats (and possibly pigs) in the next couple of years.
  • I did not know about the June 6th deadline for beta users. Can I still get the discount?? I did not know beta was ending so soon.
  • Yes, go to the payment page and you should see the coupon code entered
  • Hutch said:
    Yes, go to the payment page and you should see the coupon code entered
    Yay! Thanks so much! I just started the basic membership for now. If I were to upgrade in a few months, would it be at a discounted amount since I paid for the basic already?
  • Hutch said:
    Yay! Thanks so much! I just started the basic membership for now. If I were to upgrade in a few months, would it be at a discounted amount since I paid for the basic already?
    yes, it will pro-rate your current subscription towards the upgrade.
  • Hutch said:
    yes, it will pro-rate your current subscription towards the upgrade.