Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Set Breeding Age Feature

I think it would be very useful if we were able to set a breeding age/weight for our rabbits. Maybe set it per breed or per gender or what have you.

Example:
Settings -> Breeding Age -> 7 months

Then maybe we can even get an email or something when a rabbit is (finally) old enough to breed.

If I did not explain this properly please let me know and I will try to make myself more clear lol

Comments

• yes, that's a good idea
  • I like this idea. I was gonig to ask for something like this.
  • i would like to expand on that. say on the breeder's profile there is the age of the breeder. ether in weeks, months or years and not just a date of birth. seeing the date of birth helps but i would also like to see if the rabbit is of breeding age and how old they really are. 
  • i would like to expand on that. say on the breeder's profile there is the age of the breeder. ether in weeks, months or years and not just a date of birth. seeing the date of birth helps but i would also like to see if the rabbit is of breeding age and how old they really are. 
    I like this
    We've added this: http://support.barntrax.com/index.php?p=/discussion/246/breeder-ages